||- Palace Of Versailles is one of the largest and most opulent castles in the world. Boasting around 2,143 windows, 1,252 fireplaces, and 67 staircases, the Castle is one of the most visited attractions in France.
- River Cruise In Paris Cruise up the majestic Seine and discover the sights of Paris from a new perspective with the Paris Pass. From the water it is possible to see the bridges and monuments of Paris as you could never hope to from land.
- Arc De Triomphe is perhaps the most iconic of all French monuments. It is at once instantly recognisable and deeply evocative of the military glories and follies of France.
- Louvre Museum is unquestionably one of the finest art galleries in the world. Home to thousands of classic and modern masterpieces, the Louvre is the jewel in the crown of French culture, a towering testament to European civilisation and history.
- Towers Of Notre Dame The construction of the Gothic Notre Dame Cathedral, undertaken at the initiative of Maurice de Sully, began about 1160 and amazingly was completed within 40 years.
- Ô Château Wine Tasting France and Paris is home to the finest wine in Europe. From champagnes to Bordeaux’s the variety is wide and the quality is high. Whether you are a wine novice or a connoisseur, the Ô Château Wine Tasting is for you! With a unique approach, this is a great opportunity to have some good fun and experience some great French wine.
- Orsay Museum The Orsay Museum was originally designed as a train station in 1900. By the 1950’s it became apparent that the platforms were too short for modern trains and the building became home to a theatre.
- Montparnasse Tower The indoor observatory on the 56th floor is equipped with a large number of audiovisual and interactive facilities to help you discover and understand Paris, a café and bar, souvenir shop and outdoor viewing deck.
- Paris Bus Tour Discover the main sights of the city in the original and relaxed way, with a sightseeing bus tour of Paris with Les Cars Rouges. Each round tour lasts approximately 2hours and 15minutes, and features all of the main sights of central Paris.
- Grevin Wax Museum The Musée Grévin may astound the visitor with its dramatic lifelike scenes of historical and modern Paris. Over 300 wax figures of the world’s most famous people dramatically posed in amazing scenes. See stunning recreations of the major events in French and world history.
||- Free entry to over 60 Attractions - Free Guidebook - Free Travelcard - Loads of Special Offers - Only with The Paris Pass
Paris Pass coupon code, Paris Pass ecoupon, Paris Pass evoucher, Paris Pass promo code, Paris Pass discount code, Paris Pass coupon, Paris Pass code, Paris Pass ecoupons
Copyright © 2016 eCoupons
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
Americas: eCoupons.com | eCupones.us (Spanish) | eCoupons Brazil | eCoupons Canada (English) | eCoupons Canada (Francais)
| eCoupons Chile | eCoupons Mexico | eCoupons Uruguay
Europe: eCoupons UK |
eCoupons Austria |
eCoupons Czech |
eCoupons Denmark |
eCoupons France |
eCoupons Germany |
eCoupons Greece |
eCoupons Ireland |
eCoupons Norway |
eCoupons Poland |
eCoupons Portugal |
eCoupons Spain |
eCoupons Australia |
eCoupons China |
eCoupons Hong Kong |
eCoupons India |
eCoupons Japan |
eCoupons Malaysia |
eCoupons New Zealand |
eCoupons Singapore |
Africa & Middle East: eCoupons Arab Emirates | eCoupons Israel | eCoupons South Africa
Press Coverage |
Contact Us |
About Us |
eCoupons has Free Coupons, Coupon Codes, e-Coupons, e-Coupon, eCoupon, Discounts, Outlets, Overstocks, Promo Codes, Promotional Codes, Rebate, Rebates, eRebates and Special Offers for Online Shopping.
eCoupons also features Pizza Coupons, Online Coupons, Coupon Codes, Printable Coupons, Grocery Coupons, Special Promotions, Restaurant and Fast Food Coupons, Free Samples, Free Shipping.
Be sure to stop by for savings on Black Friday and CyberMonday.